Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April finish

This is my first finish for April , I can't take too much credit though as this project is what I received from our brown bag challenge in our quilt guild. I provided the fabrics and Kate made this great little doll quilt for me . All I had to do was quilt it and bind it , I did hand quilt it which took forever as I am rather slow but I love the effect of hand quilting so decided to go ahead and do it and I am so glad I did .If you have never taken part in a brown bag challenge then you really should it was a blast. The whole thing is a secret until you get it back , no one knows who has whose name and what fabrics they have added to their bags and believe me there were so many wonderful projects as the result of this challenge , I think everyone was pleased and had lots of fun in the process .
Thanks for stopping by .
Sheila
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. It turned out fabulous Sheila. Looks great there where you have it. Hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila you have an interesting blog going!! Of course you do so many charming projects, this is a great forum to display them.

    ReplyDelete