Monday, August 9, 2010

UFO'S

I really would not want to guess just how old these projects are , It has to be at least 8 years but my guess is more like 10years . I came across the little paper pieced log cabin blocks in my closet and can't quite remember what I had made them for but decided they would make great little pincushions so , after sitting for all those years it probably took me no more than 30minutes to put a back on each , stuff them and sew the opening closed .This gives me my first finishes for Aug. I know they hardly count they are so small but hey they are finished ;-)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Even small finishes count! Congratulations! They're very cute! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small or large it's still a finish. Hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila! Yes, I agree with Terry and Jeanete...no matter how large or small, it's still a finish and it still counts! Those are so cute...I love the Log Cabin block.

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheila, a finish is a finish and those are just adorable. Love, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I LOVE these!~ Of course they count!!!! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are adorable. What a wonderful start to the month.

    ReplyDelete