Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm late!

Oops , I am participating in the One Christmas item a month challenge with Narelle and I was suppose to post a picture of my finish on the 25th and here it is already the 27th , oh well I will try to be on time next month . Without further ado here are two little finishes for this month , I had both started so decided to finish them .I enjoy doing redwork and these are quick and I like that part ;-)
 It is another stormy day here on the east coast but mild , it is a mixed bag of weather with snow and rain and ice pellets , just lovely weather to stay inside and sew or read a good book! Hope your day is a good one and thanks for stopping by.
 Sheila

3 comments:

  1. I have done the stitchery on the right too and I am sure I will make more, it is a lovely stitchery and they both look lovely.
    Your row by row christmas quilt is just gorgeous. Well done on the finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had my eye on the Gail Pan stitchery for awhile now, I should take this opportunity to make it.
    You have done a beautiful job of them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your stitcheries ... well done!
    How about not late but early for Christmas 2011. :o)

    ReplyDelete