Thursday, February 3, 2011

Teddie Bear Picnic

Meet Matilda , this little bear is going to join in on Melody's picnic and then she will be traveling west to become a friend for Sophia my youngest granddaughter .Last week after posting the picture of my bear it dawned on me that this would make a great softie for Sophia , safe and loveable so I prompty cut and sewed and even tea dyed the fabric for the body to give it an old look and I think Sophia will be happy to cuddle her , what do you think ? I'm a little late joining the party today as we had a major snow storm yesterday and overnight we lost power and it was just restored .You really must head on over to Melody at The House on the Side of the Hill to see how many bears are enjoying this weeks picnic and Melody has been her generous self and shared yet another free pattern .
Have yourself a wonderful day and stay warm and safe and please keep those in Queensland in your thoughts . Thanks for stopping by and do come again. Sheila

10 comments:

  1. Sophia will be so thrilled with this new friend and her lovely dress!! Take care, hugs, Daniëlle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful bear you have made for your granddaughter, isn't she the lucky one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bear. I love the outfit.Sophia will love the bear. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great make and so quick... the bear is very cute and cuddly...
    Sophia will love it...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sheila
    Your bear is lovely! Thanks for stopping in to see me today! Take care.

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheila, Matilda is soooo sweet....Sophia is going to love her, I'm sure! I'm going to have to go over and check out all the other bears!

    Glad your power is back on...now is definitely not the time to be without it!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matilda is adorable and I'm sure Sophia will treasure her. Thank you so much for being part of the Teddy Bears Picnic. It is always wonderful to see what you have to share.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great bear! Love the colours you have used in the clothing. I think your grand daughter will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh she is just so cute and I'm sure she will be loved for many years to come!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete