Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

To each and every Mother I would like to wish you a very Happy Mothers' Day , I hope you will be surrounded by the love of your children and have a very special day . Being a mother is not always an easy job but the reward is beyond measure and being a grandmother is equally as rewarding . I am so very fortunate to have three wonderful, successful sons who have given us seven beautiful grandchildren ,they light up my life. This Mothers Day I will spend my with mother and I hope my presence will make her realize that I love her and thank her for all she has done for myself and my sisters and brother over the years , I know it was not always an easy road for my parents but they did the very best they could and we all did well in life and hopefully have made them proud.
Happy Mothers Day !! and thanks for stopping by .
 hugs Sheila

8 comments:

  1. same to you also Sheila.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day, Sheila!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many Mother's Day wishes to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had an awesome day with your MuM!
    I miss mine!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your day was special Sheila with your Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheila that is a beautiful piece you wrote ,very well said and I am happy to hear you also had a wonderful Mothers Day . I thank you for stopping by to visit and following me on my shopping journey while in the U.S. I couldn't go without some quilt shop shopping I tried to get as much eye candy as I could while there since there is nothing here, I look at you postcard daily it is right next to me and think about you and wonder when and what I will make for you , I have been busy catching up with things here. take care theodora

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! Great post.

    ReplyDelete