Friday, November 16, 2012

These boots are made for walking ......

Well maybe not , but they are darn cute ,I am taking part in a postcard exchange with a yahoo group and this months theme that I signed up for was boots or shoes so I found an illustration of a boot that I liked and these are the three boots that I will mail out .
Strange photo I know but I lined them up on my design wall and all you could see was loose threads so I cropped the photo . This is about as close as I will ever come to even owning a pair of boots like this , wearing them would be out of the question with my knees but hey I think they are cool ;-)

I also wanted to share this photo that my granddaughter Caitlin took with her phone camera , it kind of blew me away , see if you can see the image I see . Pretty neat photo I thought.
What do you think , Caitlin really loves to take photos and does a great job , she is very artistic .
Thanks for the visit and hope you are having a terrific day , I am off to have some lunch then back to the sewing room .
hugs Sheila

16 comments:

  1. Oh Sheila!!!! I love that boot...made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! You are just so darn creative! Your buddies will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE you postcards!!! Great boot image. It's so cool!
    : )

    ~Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boots are wonderful although I can't imagine ever actually wearing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see a head and shoulders rising out of the clouds! Very cool photo and very cool postcards. Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how fun are those boot postcards! and I love the picture... she is talented...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I have that song stuck in my head. Lovely boots! Great photo I always hope God is watching over us and she caught him taking a peek! How awesome! That is a perfect photo to show we are being care for! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your boot is so cool. Yes I see the image in your granddaughter's photo and that is an amazing photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those boots. I wouldn't be able to wear them either for the same reason. :) Fabulous photo. I'm sure i can see a head in there. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  10. The boots look great. That photo is amazing. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  11. great boots Sheila and wow that is an amazing pic,she has talent.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those boots do look great but I don't think I could walk in them either :)
    What a great picture that your niece took I can see the head and shoulders in the sky - cool shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That photo is amazing Sheila, your niece has a wonderful future ahead of her..

    ReplyDelete
  14. The boots will look great Sheila, what a fab design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that song and love your quilt, looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the photo - and the boots - wow, so classy and look at those laces!! Awesome postcard gifty-things!

    ReplyDelete