Saturday, January 11, 2014

FNSIWF Report

OOPS , I promised I wouldn't talk about postcards in my next post but that is what I was working on both Thursday evening and last evening , sorry . Last night was more a tidy up but here is what I have completed during my Friday Night with Friends hosted by the lovely Cheryll .
  
Another Valentine postcard 
And another 
An Easter postcard , thanks for the suggestion Annette :-)
And the back of a postcard  which was a request from Eglea . Eglea , the back is actually fabric not paper , I have added three layers , the front, a heavy interfacing like Peltex or similar and then the back after which I satin stitch around to hold them all together . I am fortunate to have some really neat postcard stamps but before I owned those I would simply print Postcard at the top and write the message on the left and the address on the right . If you have any other questions feel free to ask , I will do my best to answer .

 I am more than ready to move on to other things now so this will be the last of the postcards for the moment . Thanks to Cheryll for hosting us and now I am off to see what others did on their evening of sewing with friends . Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a wonderful day .
 hugs Sheila 

20 comments:

Raewyn said...

Your postcards are great, such a variety, - wow though, Easter already!!! I've been keeping an eye out for one of those stamps but haven't seen one yet - may have to start searching online.

Joanna said...

Your cards are very creative and pretty. Love your ideas for them.

Heather said...

Just gorgeous...keep talking about them, I love them.

Jeanette said...

Great postcards. Hugs,xx

Fiona said...

no apology needed.. its lovely to see your postcards...
Hugz

shez said...

i am amazed at the post cards you make Sheila,they are so pretty ,well done on your beautiful finishes.xx

Cath said...

You really are hooked Sheila! but I am not complaining.....I love to see them.
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Charlie and Wendy said...

All your postcards are lovely, the stamp on the back just finishes them off perfectly!

Maria said...

More Nice ones Shelia

Melody said...

Beautiful creative cards

Michelle Ridgway said...

You are so clever Sheila! I always enjoy seeing whatever you have been up to xx

Pinnylea Creations said...

I've not seen these before they're amazing; very creative and what a wonderful keepsake.

Marilyn said...

Beautiful postcards, it is lovely to see them. Keep sharing.

Egléa Senna said...

Obrigada, Sheila!
Sua explicação é valiosa para mim! Estou estudando uma pequena adaptação para os costumes brasileiros. Quando eu produzir algum postcard eu enviarei a foto para você, por favor, avaliar meu trabalho, ok?
Mais uma vez obrigada pela atenção e carinho!
Um abraço!

Thank you, Sheila!
His explanation is valuable to me! I am studying a small adaptation to Brazilian customs. When I make a post I will send the photo to you, please review my work, ok?
Thanks again for your attention and affection!
Hugs!
Egléa

PS: Sorry my English via Google Translator!

Betsy said...

Wow, beautiful!

Joanne Lendaro said...

Pretty cool!! Great job!

Janet said...

Look at how much snow you have!! Stupendous! Lovely postcards and what a neat find the stamps were.

Shari said...

Love the daffodil, but really they are all pretty. Great work!

hetty said...

Your postcards are amazing! Love the daffodil!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Beautiful postcards Sheila, pretty fabrics.